giovedì 26 marzo 2009

Seventies Party! vol. 2










Track List:

1. Earth,Wind & Fire - Fantasy

2. Barry White - Let The Music Play

3. Odissey - Going Back To My Roots

4. Kc & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)

5. Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music

6. Kc & The Sunshine Band - Ladies Night

7. Dominic Troiano - We All Needs Love

8. Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

9. Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way

10. Anita Word - Ring My Bell

11. Donna Summer - I Remember Yesterday

12. Alicia Bridges - I Love The Night Life

13. The Trammps - Disco Inferno

14. Barry White - You're The First,The Last,My Everything

15. Boys Town Gang - Can't Take My Eyes Of You

16. Dan Hartman - Istant Replay

17. Earth,Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

18. The Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love

19. Sheila & B.Devotion - Spacer


Ti piace? clicca qua


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento